Monday, January 14, 2008

i lost my hot dog

Ouch. Another Friday. Another late posting. I’m really starting to suck at this job. Next week, I’m going to bump it up to the Friday Morning Waster. By the time I actually get my tail in gear, maybe you’ll see it in time to play some games in the afternoon. The week has been crazy. I started back to school this week. The first sessions are always next to nothing, but I know that there’s going to be hours of homework in the near future. Bleh. Master College Waster is still home for another week and a half though. I’m just a bit jealous. I want to have a month of do-whatever-I-want-to-do time. He’s actually been taking care of business pretty good. He’s working a whole rack of hours keeping two jobs. He’ll go back to school with enough money to last at least thru the first weekend. :-P We’ve got the beater car all legal for street driving. There’s nothing cooler than tooling around in a 90 Stanza with hand-crank windows. I did get the green 95 Grand Am wing removed from the blue trunk lid, so it’s not quite as ghetto as it was. (Big E – wing for sale: cheap.) My daughter has been scaring the crap out of me driving around the school parking lot. I’m sooooo not ready for her to be around real people. I think I’d rather see her dating a college guy with a van than have to sit helpless in that passenger seat with my butt cheeks clenched. Mrs. Master Waster's son came home from CA last weekend, so he’s back on his schedule now too. He got to skip a couple days of school to vaca with his dad for a bit. Again, I’m jealous. I’m done with the day. Too much work and not enough slacking. My resolution was to slack better, and I’m failing that pretty bad. Time to head to the bar. Breaking stuff will be extra rewarding tonight. I’m in a crash kinda mood. ================================ Btw – submissions this week were awful. You all suck. I know the holidays are over, so get focused. I need games. A little bit of leftover Christmas fun. The controls are bad, the game is bad, and there’s no blood or bruising. I just really didn’t want to keep this game in my back pocket for a year. http://www.learn4good.com/games/action/sling_shot_santa.htm Simple, like a gubmint meeting. http://www.widro.com/throwpaper.html Simple, like Boston. (not including Sam Adams and The Bosstones, of course) http://www.dyewell.com/saveboston/ ================================ Dogs over cats, any day of the week. Not sure about the loldogs over lolcats. LDog will always the doctor, though. Mustard and onions to Mrs. Master Waster for the submission. http://ihasahotdog.com/ Stacy’s trying to road trip here. No thanks. No effing thanks. I’ll stick to skydiving. http://thrillingwonder.blogspot.com/2006/11/most-dangerous-roads-in-world.html

No comments: