Monday, November 16, 2009

narwhals & unicorns

I really have nothing to report on this week. No big news, no drastic stressors, simple & lightweight plans for the weekend, and nothing of any value rattling around in my brain.

That's not to say life isn't busy, just steady rollin'. We got our project all certified at the office, so now we have time to get caught up on all the little tasks that were skipped for a few weeks.

All of us are chugging thru the middle of our various school semesters. Midterms are over, report cards are completed, nobody is on my bad list, and we all just cruise the school scheds from here thru to the holidays.

I failed on riding the bike to work every single day this week. Each day was for a different reason, and all reasons were legitimate, but I'm still feeling a bit guilty over the whole situation. There's only another week til Thanksgiving, and I really don't want to jack up my exercise routine right before I start shoveling stuffing & gravy into my face.

Holiday plans are starting to come together. It's easy when a majority of the fam is local. A few people from my office are traveling up and down the I-95 corridor next week, and I'm sooooo not jealous. We hit NYC a few years back over Thanksgiving; it was the first & last time I'll ever do that drive over the holiday weekend.

So we're keeping it simple, and staying in town & hanging out with the fam. Nice n easy....

(Yes it's a re-run pic, but it still makes me smile. And you know I just do this blog-thing to entertain myself.)

= = = = = = = = = =

Narwhal vs Unicorn kinna makes me horny.

Best "not-intended-to-be-a-game" game.... Translate the Joseph Ducreux bad-ass self-portraits! (I'll give you the first one: Jay-Z / 99 Problems)

Tired of the innuendo? Then get rid of your balls.

= = = = = = = = = =

Leslie thinks I'm easily amused. She's right.


"Often feared and grossly misunderstood." A beginner's guide to PedoBear.

Who would want Charlie in the Box? Or this?

BaconNails are fierce! (click it... whatever you're expecting, you're wrong.)

HULKAMANIA!


Time keeps scrolling by. Take a look; you'll understand.

Sometimes it's better if you put a little more thought into your choice of words.

Um, no thanks.


My momma used to have a dalmatian. Dumbest dog ever. Totally cute, very very lovable, but dumb as an effing rock. I never paid attention to his shadow though.


Yep. Still easily amused.


= = = = = = = = = =

No comments: