Friday, October 29, 2010

nothin

This is just too funny to bury at the end of the Waster.  (via TotalProSports)

Been crazy effing busy for the past couple weeks.  This may be the shortest Waster ever.

I'm working on my senior project for school.  Cool that I'm getting closer to the end.  Sucks that it's whipping my tail.

Work has been nuts, too.  We have a delivery to the gov due on Monday, so everybody has been spinning in circles trying to get things wrapped up on time.

Halloween is here... best holiday EVAR!  We have a small costume party tonight, then a bigger sillier one tomorrow.  I haven't had time to build the anticipation, but now that I'm off work for the weekend, the jitters are rising!

Enjoy the holiday!


= = = = = = = = = =
Monster Truck NIIIIIII-TROOOOOO!

Tetravalanche.  Looks pretty cool, but I just can't quite figure it out.


Jerseylicious.  Not playable, but totally funny.  Thanks, TouchCat!

= = = = = = = = = =
xkcd is right on point.  again.

Ranker's 10 hottest girls with bad teeth.

Doggie parkour.


I love me some Jack.

I love me some pirates and Jamaicans, too.

Kat swears this wasn't her.  I'm confirming that denial with her sister.

Put some John Lee Hooker into your head for the weekend.  Boom Boom.


= = = = = = = = = =

No comments: