Friday, June 20, 2008

better late than never, but not by much

Link: http://tinyurl.com/6brwo8 Countdown: 2 Days til I have to go back from vaca: 4 I've been on vaca since the beginning of the week. Riding coasters on Tues; fun times & good people. It's fun to get away from responsibilities for a day ... never seems to happen often enough. Wed I took my final (nailed an A) then picked up the kiddies to hang for the rest of vaca time. Thu we got up way too early and trekked up to PA to HersheyPark. I hadn't been there in 10+ years, and it's TOTALLY changed. There's still 100,000 little kids whining & crying, but they've added a bunch of new stuff for bigger kids. They've got 11 coasters now, and the newest, Fahrenheit, holds the record for steepest drop in the world (97 degree negative drop on the first hill). The lines were next to nothing, and the day was really cool. Plus, there was chocolate all over the place. :P Today we got up way too early again, especially after getting home last night at 130am. We headed down to Luray to do the caverns with my sis & her kid. Another good day, but the kids are definitely tired. And cranky. Shoot, maybe I'm tired & cranky too, but I'm still going to blame it all on the rats. We got back a short while ago, I'm catching up on emails, and getting ready to head into GDays. Two shifts left. I'm excited, but actually a bit pensive about it too. We've got a few things on tap for this weekend, including a day in DC tomorrow. Sorry I don't have any wasters for you today. I've been totally out of the loop this week. I'll be back to 'normal' next friday, honest. Til then, try this: http://tinyurl.com/6xg7on Oh, yeah, remember: Countdown = 2.

No comments: