Friday, February 6, 2009

it's not a clown car!

We start the week with a barstool soliloquy about all the effed up people out there who spawn, then proceed to screw up their kids. Swimming upstream should be so much more difficult. (If you ignore all the other crap I send, please at least read this link. It might save you from effing up your kids lives.)


(Thanks for the pic, Jen!)

Octomom pisses me off. A lot. So much, I really can't even write about it. I thought about writing about it, then realized just how worked up I would get if I did. Besides, I'd have to swear a lot, and then the Waster wouldn't make it thru the email filters anymore.

End of rant, before starting.

I've been busting tail all this week and last. I'm doing a side project with a few friends, rolling out a computer network at a private school in the area. This is go-live weekend; crunch time. We're shutting down all the old systems this evening at 6pm, and when the teachers come back on Tuesday morning, they're expecting 100% transition to be done. There's a lot of work to complete between now and then....

Kid1 is still away at college. I haven't been able to get a straight detailed answer about his current status, but I've collected info from a lot of different sources. It's not looking good. He did register for additional classes, so he's qualified to stay on campus and doesn't have to start paying back his FinAid package. However.....he's in the hole for a couple thousand dollars right now.

It's really stressful watching him crash so very slowly.

Kid2 is away this weekend with the ColorGuard. They've got a competition down in NC, and even skipped out of school early to make the trip. I'm trying not to think of the trouble that 30 teenagers can get into when they're spending the weekend in a hotel 300 miles away from home. My only solace is that all the guys in the Guard are gay.

Kids3&4 are pretty much just hanging around the house for the weekend. They've got a couple little things schedule, but nothing out of the ordinary. Me and the FirstLady are trying to figure out what to do for V-day, but since we've got the monkeys with us it can't be too crazy. I'm thinking that as long as we just have some low-stress fam time, I'm cool with it.

Happy Presi-Valen-LongWeekend-Day!

= = = = = = = = = =

I wasn't sure if I should include this in the 'games' section or not....if you've got twitter, you can def play with it. If you don't, Cursebird is still a hella entertaining link.

Simple and entertaining billiards, with a couple variations.

Another simple and solid waster. Totally basic, and totally frustrating. Squeeze.

= = = = = = = = = =

The Periodic Table of Awesoments

Source has a bunch of other retarded crap, too.

Octomom isn't the only retard in the US.

I'm calling Joaquin's bullsht.



Boogers.

Heavy Metal Band Names:

One more clown car before we go. Ugh.


= = = = = = = = = =

No comments: