Tuesday, February 3, 2009

backslider

Advertising, again: I love the sliders at the Hole (except when the bartenders are cranky and won't let me get a sampler plate). Read all the commercial stuff here, or go straight to the discount coupon here.

What does Google actually sell? How do they make so much money? Think about it....

I've been SLAMMED all day long. No time to write, no time to be creative, no time to think even. I know you're all disappointed now.

This is what I've written so far this week. Do your own editing...

= = = = = = = = = =

Automotivator is an even easier (de)motivational poster generator... you can even add pics from the web. It bothers me that they don't restrict access just to the creative people, but lots of things bother me.

Object - burn it all. Everything. All the trees, all the mans. I can smell the bacon.

= = = = = = = = = =

I shared the link last week describing how to hijack a road sign. I'm trying to figure out which of you was smart enough to actually follow the directions.


FML... eff my life.

Jules says eff the penguins, too. (I'm totally ordering a t-shirt.)

Money management info about reducing credit card costs. For real. This math stuff can work in your favor, if you just pay attention to the details. Check it out here.

Enough with that crap... here's some serious and useful information on personal grooming and hairstyles. Very personal, if you catch my drift. Tastefully done, and completely safe for work, too.

Yes, there can be too much of a good thing.

A completely SFW interview with the Hedgehog! (He's 55 years old, btw.)

= = = = = = = = = =

No comments: