Friday, September 19, 2008

my scrambled mind

I survived another crazy week in the office, but just barely. We're just about done with the current release, so things should calm down a bit. As a result of being yanked a 100 different ways today, I don't have much of a train of thought to share. Here goes...

I'm out of school for another 2 weeks. The kids are all fully back to school. None of 'em have screwed up yet, so I'm feeling pretty good about the whole crew at the moment. The over/under is at 5 weeks before the first bad teacher note gets sent home.

The triathlon is Sunday morning. Yes, I'm nervous. No, I'm not scairt. My focus is good, my lungs are good, no smokes since I stopped the bartending gig, and I've got dozens of doubters that I have to prove wrong. If I can out-stubborn four kids and an ex-wife, I can definitely out-stubborn a stupid race.

After-race party at Jimmy's (imagine that) at 11am !

Big E has a wonderful pet rat, and a gorgeous fiance. One is allergic to the other, so one has to go. She (the rat, stupid. He chose the girl.) comes with a huge ferret cage, too. Lemme know if you're interested, I'll get you the details. For real.

The Pocket Band is playing at the Brogue in Great Falls tonight and tomorrow night. Personally, I don't think I'll be able to make either show, but I still want to share the info. You know they're awesome, so get out and tip a glass with some good time reggae rock.

Augur (band #2 from the Block Party) is playing Sterling Fest 11 October. More details soon....

McCain / Palin - I try to keep the political message rather neutral, b/c I really don't want to listen to debating or whining about my political opinion. McCain twists and lies EXACTLY he's Dubya Junior, and Palin is a nutcase and a token, and it's driving me fucking batty that nobody else seems to notice it but SNL.

My real political opinion.

Umm.... what the hell?

= = = = = = = = = =
This is the real reason why I'm late today. This game rocks, and will DESTROY the rest of your afternoon. All you have to do is turn on the lights.

Interesting, but won't suck your time dry like that stupid little robot just did. Spin the playfield to aim the ball. Link

You're an idiot.

Jon reveals what your name would be if your momma was Sarah Palin.

= = = = = = = = = =
Max knows just how much money we waste with this stupid email. Find out for yourself.

Not a lot of content here yet, but this site def has potential. Link

Mikey loves coffee.

One more WTF ???? before I get outta here.

Happy weekend!

No comments: