Friday, September 12, 2008

*sigh*

This has been a looooong and harsh week.

Don't cry for me.... nothing too awfully bad or nasty going on. It's just been a high stress level every single day this week, and today actually capped it all. I'm totally ready to kick back and relax a bit this weekend.

I took my finals this week, all good. I'm done with school for about the next 2.5 weeks.

I'm getting closer to my first triathlon.... the countdown is at 9 days. My training is going well. I've done the distance a couple of times over the past days, and I've been sore but successful. The coolest thing about this race is that the finish line is about 200' from the entrance to Jimmy's Old Town. I can't imagine a better way to celebrate than looking at the bottom of my Guinness glass.

BTW - Try the beef on weck - awesome. Horseradish should be one of the primary food groups.

==========

Grrrr. Hulk SMASH!

I always loved the Princess Bride. Stop it now, I mean it!

matching game

=====

Weird.

Weirder?

It's POP, dammit!

OK, this list is a bit old, but it's making all new rounds. I just checked a couple of these links, and had to remove a couple dead ones. All SFW, by the way...

10. www.GotAHoe.com

9. www.SpeedoFart.com

8. www.IPAnywhere.com

4. www.TheRapistFinder.com

3. www.PenisLand.net

2. www.ExpertSexChange.com

1. www.WhorePresents.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

triathalon? you hippy. go back to oregon. for god sakes, get rid of those sideburns.